Thursday, December 29, 2011

Who do you think will win this week's slate of college football bowl games?

If you like college football, this coming week will be one of the best of the year. Nineteen bowl games will be played between today (Thursday) and next Thursday.

With that in mind, and for what it’s worth, here are my predictions for this week’s slate of bowl games.

I like Florida State over Notre Dame in the Champs Sports Citrus Bowl, which will be played today at 4:30 p.m. in Orlando, Fla. (ESPN).

I think that Baylor will beat Washington in the Valero Alamo Bowl, which will be played today at 8 p.m. in San Antonio, Texas (ESPN).

I like BYU over Tulsa in the Bell Helicopter Armed Forces Bowl, which will be played tomorrow (Friday) at 11 a.m. in Dallas (ESPN).

I think that Rutgers will defeat Iowa State in the New Era Pinstripe Bowl, which will be played tomorrow at 2:20 p.m. at Yankee Stadium in the Bronx, N.Y. (ESPN).

I like Mississippi State over Wake Forest in the Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl, which will be played tomorrow at 5:40 p.m. in Nashville, Tenn. (ESPN).

I look for Oklahoma to blow out Iowa in the Insight Bowl, which will be played tomorrow at 9 p.m. in Tempe, Ariz. (ESPN).

I think that Texas A&M will beat Northwestern in the Meineke Car Care of Texas Bowl, which will be played Saturday at 11 a.m. in Houston (ESPN).

I like Georgia Tech over Utah in the Hyundai Sun Bowl, which will be played Saturday at 1 p.m. in El Paso, Texas (CBS).

I look for Vanderbilt to win in a close one over Cincinnati in the AutoZone Liberty Bowl, which will be played Saturday at 2:30 p.m. in Memphis. Tenn. (ABC).

I think that Illinois will beat UCLA in another close one in the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl Saturday at 2:30 p.m. in San Francisco (ESPN).

I like Auburn over Virginia in the Chick-fil-A Bowl Saturday at 6:30 p.m. in Atlanta (ESPN).

I look for Houston to beat Penn State in the TicketCity Bowl, which will be played Monday at 11 a.m. in Dallas (ESPNU).

I think that Georgia will beat Michigan State in the Outback Bowl, which will be played Monday at noon in Tampa, Fla. (ABC).

I like South Carolina over Nebraska in the Capital One Bowl, which will be played Monday at noon in Orlando, Fla. (ESPN).

I look for Florida to win a close one against Ohio State in the Taxslayer.com Gator Bowl, which will be played Monday at noon in Jacksonville (ESPN2).

I think that Oregon will school Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl, which will take place Monday at 4 p.m. in Pasadena, Calif. (ESPN).

I like Oklahoma State over Stanford in the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, which will be played Monday at 7:30 p.m. in Glendale, Ariz. (ESPN).

I look for Michigan to beat Virginia Tech in the Allstate Sugar Bowl, which will be played Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. in New Orleans (ESPN).

I think that Clemson will take out West Virginia in the Discover Orange Bowl, which will be played Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. in Miami (ESPN).

No comments:

Post a Comment